Finished Doodle Project
So the first thing I worked since my last post was making my assets into 3d layers so that when i did move them they would like they were part of the video. It worked great since it also made it easier for me to move it around without it looking so out of place. When using the 3d effect I was able to manipulate my assets in a x,y, and z axis. From what I notice when I used rotation the x-axis mainly affected the way my asset turn from side to side, the y-axis affected came forward or went back from the front of the assets, and the z-axis affected the way the asset would move forward or backwards from the side view.
Once I was done with that part of the video I start to mask the video a bit so that it didn’t look like the assets were just laying on top of the video. So to make it look as a part of the video I mask part of the tail of the dog so it looked like the dog’s tail was in front of the arm.
I also masked its leg so it didn’t look it was under the eye. Now the assets look more as part of the video than they did when they were in front of the dog.
After taking all these steps my real life doodle project was done and this was the final product.
Videos I watched to get some information on 3D layers in after effects.